Hot Apple Pie
This is not your Grandma's Apple Pie. It is a Great Drink for Adults around the cool fall campfire.
- 1 Gallon Apple Cider Fresh if Possible
- 1/2 Gallon Apple Juice
- 1 Bottle Cinnamon Sticks 6 to 7 Sticks
- 2 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 750 ML Everclear or anything close to 190 Proof
1. Boil Apple Cider, Apple Juice, Cinnamon Sticks and Sugar for 10 Minutes. This will take a large pot because you are boiling 1 1/2 gallon's of liquid.
2. Once it has boiled let sit until cool, this is important because if you add the Everclear before its cooled down it will burn it off since Alcohol evaporates at a lower temp then water.
3. Once you are sure it is cooled down, add the bottle of Everclear and stir it in.
4. After that pour back into the Apple Cider and Juice bottle's and the left over pour back into the Everclear bottle.
5. Keep in a cool dark space for up to 6 Months, or a Year. Taste better the fresher it is.