Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Skillet
This Chicken and Potato dish takes only 30 minutes, and has all kinds of flavor in it.
Chicken and Potatoes Ingredients List
- 1 1/2 LB Chicken Brest Cut into Strips
- 1 1/2 LB Baby Yellow Potatoes Quartered
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Butter Devided
- 5 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme Chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary Chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Oregano Chopped
- Salt To Taste
- Fresh Cracked Pepper To Taste
- Crushed Red Chili Pepper Flakes Optional
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
In a large bowl, combine the chicken strips with soy sauce, olive oil, pepper, and hot sauce. Set aside to marinate while you cook potatoes.
Parboil the potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes. This will help cooking time in the skillet and give you a nice golden crust on the potatoes.
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. When butter is melted, add drained potatoes. Cook for about 4 minutes, stir and cook an additional 4-5 minutes until potatoes are golden and fork tender. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Keep the same skillet over medium heat and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter, garlic, red chili pepper flakes, and fresh herbs. Lay the chicken strips in one layer in the skillet, keeping the drained marinade for later. Cook on each side for 1 minute each, until nicely browned – adjust timing depending on how you like your chicken.
3. Right before chicken is done, you can stir in the reserved marinade if you like, and cook for one minute. Add the potatoes back to the pan and heat through. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
4. Remove from heat and serve immediately, garnished with more crushed chili pepper, fresh herbs, and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese over the potatoes if you like.
Found Recipe on Pintrest, original site was https://www.eatwell101.com/garlic-butter-chicken-and-potatoes-skillet